We are delighted to announce our 4th Annual LSCN Symposium. The event will be held on Tuesday 19th October as a hybrid event at the Francis Crick Institute and online.
The symposium will open with our Flagship lecture, delivered by Network Lead Prof. Dominique Bonnet (The Francis Crick Institute, London, UK) and will close with a Keynote lecture by Prof. Hans Clevers (Hubrecht Institute, The Netherlands).
Registration for the symposium is free to LSCN members. You can sign up as a member here and also receive our monthly newsletter and updates from our community.
Please register for the symposium on Eventbrite, remembering to use you LSCN member promo code for free registration.
Abstract submission is now open here and will close on Friday 17th September at 5pm. A full programme will be available here in due course.
Please read the important information below regarding what we are doing to maintain a safe environment upon entrance to the Crick.
· We are operating at a reduced capacity of 50-60% in all of our event spaces to allow for social distancing. This means that we are unable to offer everyone in-person attendance. This will be on a first-come-first-served basis and those who are eligible to attend in person will be contacted at least two weeks prior to the event. All registrants will be able to attend the symposium via the zoom webinar platform.
· All people attending events at the Crick must show evidence of double vaccination via the NHSApp/EU Digital Covid Certificate – if this is not possible, then please provide evidence of a negative COVID-19 lateral flow test taken on the day of the event. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone who cannot provide this.
· Increased full fresh air circulation.
· Enhanced cleaning procedures.
· Provision of sanitiser points.
· Testing and safety training for all staff.
· All catering is served, and food is provided in individually packaged portions where possible.
· Please continue to wear a mask or face covering in busy areas.